Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof of the seventh U.S. Innovation dollar!
- The 2018-2032 series is honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse honors the telephone as an innovation from Massachusetts – shows the dial of a rotary phone with TELE-PHONE in the center
- The series will feature four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032
- The common obverse design bears a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- The year of issue, "S" mint mark and motto e pluribus unum are incused into the edge
- Struck to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
Add the premium-quality "S" mint mark Proof of the second 2020 U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today.
- Year: 0, 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: San Francisco
- State: Massachusetts
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Telephone (2020)