Add the first U.S. Innovation dollar design of 2020 to your collection!
- Reverse honors the Gerber Variable Scale as an innovation from Connecticut
- Honors Connecticut's Joseph Gerber and his revolutionary instrument used to replot curves and convert between proportional scales
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories.
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "D" mint mark of Denver
Get your 2020-D Connecticut U.S. Innovation dollar today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 0, 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Denver
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Gerber Variable Scale (2020)
- State: Connecticut