Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2019-D New Jersey U.S. Innovation Dollar
Denver Mint - The Edison Bulb
Grade:Uncirculated (SKU: 8027.60)
Add the third U.S. Innovation dollar design of 2019 to your collection!
- Reverse honors Thomas Edison's long-lasting light bulb as an innovation from New Jersey
- Developed in his Menlo Park studio, Edison's bulb held a carbonized cotton thread filament that could burn for 1,200 hours.
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "D" mint mark of Denver
Get your 2019-D New Jersey U.S. Innovation dollar today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 2019
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Denver
- State: New Jersey
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: The Edison Bulb (2019)