Get the Uncirculated Denver "D" mint mark issue of the first U.S. Innovation dollar!
- The 2018-2032 series is honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse of this 2018 introductory issue features President George Washington's signature as it appeared on the first U.S. patent
- The series will feature four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032
- The common obverse design bears a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- The year of issue, "D" mint mark and motto e pluribus unum are incused into the edge
- Struck at the Denver Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
Add the "D" mint mark issue of the first U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 2018
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Denver
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Washington's Signature (2018)