Get the low-mintage 2019 silver Proof from Barbados honoring the 50th anniversary of the first manned landing on the moon on July 20, 1969.
- Struck to the highest Proof standards in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Reverse depicts NASA astronaut Neil Armstrong, first man to walk on the moon, outside the lunar module Eagle
- Obverse features the coat of arms of the republic of Barbados
- Only 1,969 silver Proofs minted
- Each $5 Proof comes in a display card bearing the coin specifications and Armstrong's famous words when first setting foot on the lunar surface, "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
Now, you can be one of only 1,969 collectors worldwide to own this 50th anniversary tribute to the first men on the moon!
- Year: 2019
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Countries: Barbados