Easily collect the U.S. Mint's $1 coin series celebrating great American innovations, with Littleton's exclusive custom folder! The U.S. Innovation dollar series was introduced with a 2018 issue featuring a facsimile of President George Washington's signature as it appeared on the first U.S. patent issued in 1790. It continues with four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032 honoring an important innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories.
Struck in the same golden-colored composition as Sacagawea, Presidential and Native American dollars, U.S. Innovation dollars share a common obverse depicting the Statue of Liberty. The reverse designs are issued in the order states ratified the U.S. Constitution or were admitted into the Union, followed by the D.C. and U.S. territory coins.
- Labeled spaces for one coin of each design
- Folder provides series information
- Multi-panel folder measures 6 1/4" x 8 3/8" closed
- Proudly made in the USA with safe, archival-quality materials
- Personalize your album cover with up to 30 characters of text!(See shopping cart for details. Personalized items are non-refundable.)
This green folder with a gold-embossed cover is an attractive, affordable way to assemble this exciting series. Order now to organize your collection and be ready for each upcoming issue!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Dollar Supplies, U.S. Innovation Dollar Supplies