Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing with this authentic $2 Federal Reserve Note exclusively colorized by Littleton's artists!
- Note captures one of the most amazing feats ever accomplished by mankind!
- Honors the moment on July 20, 1969 when Neil Armstrong descended the lunar module's ladder and said: "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."
- Marks a triumphant moment for America and the first time man walked on the moon!
- Exclusive note features the three astronauts of the Apollo 11 spacecraft: Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin
- Also shows the soaring Saturn V rocket, Aldrin walking on the moon and the mission patch
- Presented in an illustrated currency holder with certificate of authenticity
Perfect for history buffs, space enthusiasts and collectors – give a gift that's out of this world!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Colorized
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $2