Get the 2nd issue of 2017, the Uncirculated San Francisco "S" mint mark Frederick Douglass National Historic Site Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- Marks the 37th quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows Frederick Douglass seated at a writing desk with his Washington, D.C. home Cedar Hill, in the background
- Reverse also displays name: district of columbia, year of issue: 2017, and motto:
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2017-S Frederick Douglass quarter, in mint Uncirculated condition, to your collection today.
- Year: 2017
- National Park Quarter Series: Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, District of Columbia (2017)
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad
- Territories: District of Columbia