Get an Uncirculated "P" Mint issue of the 2017 golden dollars depicting Sacagawea on the obverse, and featuring a new one-year-only reverse design honoring Native American contributions.
- Uncirculated Philadelphia Mint issue
- One-year-only design depicts a tribute to Sequoyah – a silversmith who developed the Cherokee syllabary – a table of syllables that made reading and writing in the Cherokee language possible.
- Obverse depicts Lewis and Clark's young Shoshone guide Sacagawea and her child
Don't miss out on this Uncirculated "P" Mint issue of the 2017 Native American golden dollars with a unique and historic reverse design!
- Year: 2017
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)
- Product Type: Single Products