Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2017-S Uncirculated National Park quarter honoring Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, D.C.
- The 37th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Second issue of 2017
- Coins displays his historic home – Cedar Hill House – along with Douglass seated at a writing desk.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- All 10 coins in preferred mint Uncirculated condition – for your own collection or to share with family and friends
Add ten limited-issue 2017-S Frederick Douglass National Historic Park quarters to your collection today.
- Year: 2017
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, District of Columbia (2017)
- Material: Clad