Own a complete Uncirculated set of Native American dollars – issued since 2009 with one-year-only reverse designs honoring Native American contributions. You’ll get Uncirculated Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” mint mark issues of all 9 designs:
- 2009 Agriculture – depicts a young woman tending a Three Sisters Garden of corn, beans and squash
- 2010 Government – features Hiawatha Belt & 5 arrows representing the original Iroquois Confederacy and its Great Law of Peace
- 2011 Diplomacy – shows the sharing of a peace pipe between Chief Massasoit of the Wampanoag tribe and Governor John Carver of the Plymouth Bay colony after their historic 1621 peace agreement
- 2012 Trade – depicts a Native American and horse with running horses beyond
- 2013 Delaware Treaty – honors the first official treaty between the newly formed United States and a Native tribe
- 2014 Hospitality – highlights the hospitality extended by Native Americans to the Lewis & Clark expedition, ensuring its success
- 2015 Mohawk Ironworkers – honor the brave Mohawk Ironworkers who helped build nearly every skyscraper and bridge in New York City
- 2016 Code Talkers – honors the Native Americans of WWI & WWII who used their tribal languages for secret communications.
- 2017 Sequoyah – honors the Cherokee Syllabary, which improved Cherokee Nation and U.S. government communications.
The common obverse features Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea, and the coins come with two custom display folder for golden dollars. Order your Uncirculated P&D 18-coin set today and SAVE!
- Year: Mixed Years
- Product Type: Sets
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)
- Presentation: With Folder