Honor and celebrate Native American contributions with these limited-edition 2017 P&D dollars. This latest dollar is a tribute to Sequoyah – a silversmith who developed the Cherokee syllabary – a table of syllables that made reading and writing in the Cherokee language possible.
- One-year-only design depicts Sequoyah writing “Sequoyah from Cherokee Nation” along the perimeter of the design with a feather pen
- The obverse depicts Lewis & Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea
- Enjoy Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” Mint coins
- Both in mint Uncirculated condition
Keep your collection up to date with this Uncirculated P&D set – but remember, this design is only minted in 2017, and then never again!
- Year: 2017
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)
- Product Type: Sets