Coinage history was made in 1982 when the United States Mint issued this first official U.S. commemorative coin in nearly 30 years – to honor the “Father of his Country.”
- First official coin in the exciting modern U.S. commemorative era!
- First 90% silver U.S. coin since 1964
- Celebrated the 250th anniversary of George Washington’s birth in 1732
- Depicts General Washington on horseback and his Virginia home Mount Vernon
- Limited issue – struck only in 1982
Don’t miss this opportunity to own the prized and historic first coin of the modern U.S. commemorative era! Add this one-year-only favorite to your collection today.
- Material: Silver
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: Washington Anniversary of Birth (1982)
- Year: 1982