Get the 37th quarter of the 2010-2021 America's National Park series – honoring Frederick Douglass Historic Site – displayed in Littleton's colorful, informative Showpak® holder.
- The 2nd for 2017, with its design featuring the abolitionist's home, an 1850's style building known as Cedar Hill House, located on the other side of the Anacostia River in Washington D.C.
- Displayed in Littleton's exclusive Showpak, featuring facts and the park's attractions
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
With our colorful, exclusive Showpaks, you'll discover interesting facts and learn all about the national parks and sites as you collect America's National Park quarters!
- Year: 2017
- National Park Quarter Series: Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, District of Columbia (2017)
- Presentation: Showpak
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad