Get a premium-quality Proof version of the second 2016 Presidential dollar featuring Gerald R. Ford, who served as the 38th president from 1974-1977.
- Specially struck at the San Francisco Mint to the highest standards of the coinage art
- The "S" mint mark, date of issue and motto e pluribus unum are inscribed upon the edge
- Honoring Gerald R. Ford, who took office upon the resignation of Richard M. Nixon, restored public confidence in government after the Watergate scandal, officially ended U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, and signed the Helsinki Accords easing Cold War tension
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add the special-issue 2016-S Gerald R. Ford Presidential dollar Proof to your collection.
- Year: 2016
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Ford, Gerald R.