Get a premium-quality Proof version of the first 2016 Presidential dollar featuring Richard M. Nixon, who served as the 37th president from 1969-1974.
- Specially struck at the San Francisco Mint to the highest standards of the coinage art
- The “S” mint mark, date of issue and motto e pluribus unum are inscribed upon the edge
- Honoring Richard M. Nixon, who forged diplomatic ties with China and the Soviet Union and signed treaties limiting nuclear weapon production before resigning under threat of impeachment after the Watergate scandal
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add the special-issue 2016-S Richard M. Nixon Presidential dollar Proof to your collection.
- Year: 2016
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Nixon, Richard M.