Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2016-S Uncirculated National Park quarter honoring Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota.
- The 34th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Fourth issue of 2016
- Reverse shows Theodore Roosevelt on horseback near the Little Missouri River which begins in Wyoming and runs through Theodore Roosevelt National Park located in the southwest corner of North Dakota.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2016-S Theodore Roosevelt National Park quarter to your collection today.
- Year: 2016
- National Park Quarter Series: Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota (2016)
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad