Get a 2016 Gerald R. Ford Presidential dollar color-enhanced on both sides by Littleton’s own artists.
- Honoring 38th president Gerald R. Ford, who took office upon the resignation of Richard M. Nixon, restored public confidence in government after the Watergate scandal, officially ended U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, and signed the Helsinki Accords easing Cold War tension
- Ford’s portrait and the Statue of Liberty reverse are brought to life in vibrant natural colors
- Ford dollars are struck in limited quantities for collectors only
Add Littleton’s exclusive color-enhanced 2016 Gerald R. Ford Presidential dollar to your collection today.
- Year: 2016
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Ford, Gerald R.
- Presentation: Colorized