Get an Uncirculated P&D set of the second 2016 Presidential dollars honoring Gerald R. Ford, who served as the 38th president from 1974-1977.
- Struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- The "P" or "D" mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Gerald R. Ford, who took office upon the resignation of Richard M. Nixon, restored public confidence in government after the Watergate scandal, officially ended U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, and signed the Helsinki Accords easing Cold War tension and setting new limitations on nuclear weapons
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add a 2016 P&D set of limited-issue Gerald R. ford Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Ford, Gerald R.
- Year: 2016