Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Now, get ten 2016-S National Park quarters honoring Cumberland Gap National Historic Park in Kentucky.
- The 32nd issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Second issue of 2016
- Honors Cumberland Gap National Historic Park in Kentucky
- Reverse shows a frontiersman looking to the west, with the inscription FIRST DOORWAY TO THE WEST
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- All 10 coins in preferred mint Uncirculated condition – for your own collection or to share with family and friends
Add ten limited-issue 2016-S Cumberland Gap National Historic Park quarters to your collection today.
- Year: 2016
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Kentucky (2016)
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Material: Clad