Get an Uncirculated "P" Mint issue of the 2016 golden dollars depicting Sacagawea on the obverse, and featuring a new one-year-only reverse design honoring Native American contributions.
- Uncirculated Philadelphia Mint issue
- One-year-only design depicts American helmets from each war with two tribal feathers in the shape of a “V” to symbolize the major contributions of the “Code Talkers”
- Obverse depicts Lewis and Clark’s young Shoshone guide Sacagawea and her child
Don’t miss out on this Uncirculated "P" Mint issue of the 2016 Native American golden dollars with a unique and historic reverse design!
- Year: 2016
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)