Featuring the third 2016 Presidential dollar design and final issue of the series, this Uncirculated and Proof PDS set in an exclusive Showpak® honors Ronald Reagan, who served as 40th U.S. president from 1981-1989.
- Uncirculated P&D coins struck at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints in limited quantities for collectors only
- Plus the premium-quality Proof coin from the San Francisco Mint
- The “P”, “D” or “S” mint mark, date of issue and motto e pluribus unum are inscribed upon the edge
- Displayed in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak holder
- Honoring Ronald Reagan, who restored prosperity with supply-side economics, strengthened national defense, negotiated nuclear weapons reduction with the Soviet Union and is credited with helping to end the Cold War
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
Add an Uncirculated and Proof 2016 PDS set of Ronald Reagan Presidential dollars to your collection in a Showpak holder.
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2016
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Presidential Series: Reagan, Ronald
- Product Type: Sets