The last of five 2015 National Park quarter designs, this Uncirculated P&D set features Saratoga National Park – site of the turning point in the American Revolutionary War.
- The 30th issue of the National Park quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse depicts British General John Burgoyne surrendering his sword to General Horatio Gates of the Continental Army at Saratoga, New York – which renewed hope for American independence and secured support from France
- Struck at Philadelphia and Denver, and bearing a "P" or "D" mint mark on the obverse
- Preferred Uncirculated condition
Add the historic 2015 P&D Saratoga National Park quarter set to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Year: 2015
- National Park Quarter Series: Saratoga National Historical Park, New York (2015)
- Product Type: Sets
- Material: Clad