Mark the end of 6 classic American coinage designs with this exciting set! You'll enjoy:
- 1909 Indian Head cent – featuring Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- 1912 Liberty Head nickel – this beloved series officially ended in 1912 after 3 decades.
- 1945 Mercury dime – 90% silver! The obverse actually depicts Liberty in a winged cap.
- 1930 Standing Liberty quarter – 90% silver! Depicts Liberty standing in the nation's gateway.
- 1915 Barber half dollar – 90% silver! Features Charles E. Barber's iconic rendition of Liberty.
- 1921 Morgan dollar – 90% silver! The final issues from America's beloved Morgan series were struck after a 17-year hiatus.
Each coin is encapsulated, and all six come presented together in a handsome display case. Order now and recall the end of an era in U.S. coinage history!