Don’t miss this opportunity to get 5 of the 10 lowest-mintage issues in the entire 106 years of America’s ongoing Lincoln cents! These prized branch mint issues, all struck over 80 years ago and in desirable Very Fine condition, feature the original Wheat Ears reverse and are semi-keys to the Lincoln series:
- 1911-S Lincoln Cent – scarce issue with 6th lowest mintage (4,026,000) struck during the year of the first “Indy 500” auto race
- 1912-S Lincoln Cent – 8th lowest mintage at 4,431,000 – scarce cent from the year the Titanic sank on its maiden voyage
- 1924-D Lincoln Cent – 5th lowest mintage of series and 2nd lowest Denver issue with only 2,520,000 produced – scarce
- 1926-S Lincoln Cent – struck during the nation’s 150th birthday and 10th lowest-mintage Lincoln cent with 4,550,000 issued
- 1931-D Lincoln Cent – 9th lowest mintage (4,480,000) – produced as Al Capone was convicted and Nevada legalized gambling
These prominent, well-preserved Lincoln Wheat cents are in great demand and in short supply. Order now and SAVE off single coin prices!