Highlight your collection with an exclusive coin and stamp tribute set honoring Dwight D. "Ike" Eisenhower – a great American leader on the battlefield and in the White House.
- As Supreme Allied Commander during WWII, "Ike" planned and directed the Allied invasions of North Africa, Sicily and Italy before masterminding the pivotal D-Day invasion of Normandy, France
- As 34th U.S. president from 1953-1961, he managed Cold War conflicts, ended the Korean War, balanced the budget three times, and established NASA and the Interstate Highway System
- Your four-piece set comes in an informative, illustrated display folder
- Includes 2 coins: a 1977 Uncirculated Eisenhower dollar and a 2015 Uncirculated Eisenhower Presidential dollar
- Set also holds 2 stamps: a 1970-1974 Mint 6¢ U.S. stamp with Eisenhower's portrait and a 1988-1991 Mint 25¢ U.S. stamp depicting "Ike" and troops
Order this exclusive tribute to a great American leader today!
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Holder
- Year: Mixed Years