Honor and celebrate Native American contributions with these limited-edition 2015 P&D dollars. This latest dollar celebrates the Mohawk Ironworkers and their contributions to the building of high-rise skylines in America.
- One-year-only design shows a man guiding an i-beam as the New York City skyline spreads out below him.
- The obverse depicts Lewis & Clark's young Shoshone guide Sacagawea
- Enjoy Philadelphia "P" and Denver "D" Mint coins
- Both in mint Uncirculated condition
Keep your collection up to date with this Uncirculated P&D set – but remember, this design is only minted in 2015, and then never again!
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: 2015
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)