Get an Uncirculated P&D 2-coin set of the first 2015 Presidential dollars honoring Harry S. Truman, who served as 33rd U.S. president from 1945-1953.
- 33rd issue of the Presidential dollar series, struck only in limited quantities for collectors at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- Date of issue, “P” or “D” mint mark and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM inscribed upon edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Featuring President Harry S. Truman – who took office during the final months of WWII, brought economic recovery to war-torn Europe, curbed communism with his Truman Doctrine, and approved the NATO alliance
Add a 2015 P&D set of limited-issue Harry S. Truman Presidential dollars to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Truman, Harry S.
- Year: 2015