Minted from 1878-1904, and then one last time in 1921 as backing for Silver Certificate paper money, classic Morgan dollars are the most widely collected silver coins of the past.
- Historic final issue of the series known as "the King of America's Coins"
- Features an acclaimed Liberty profile on the obverse and eagle on the reverse
- Contains 3/4 oz. of 90% fine silver
- From the colorful and progressive decade of the Roaring Twenties
- Choose from a range of popular grades
Featuring impressive size, 90% silver composition, a classic design, and historical significance, the 1921 last-year-of-issue Morgan dollar is a prized memento of the early 20th century!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1921
- Material: Silver