The third of four 2015 Presidential dollar designs, this Uncirculated $1 coin features John F. Kennedy, who served as 35th U.S. president from 1961 until his assassination in 1963.
- Struck at the Denver Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- The “D” mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honors President John F. Kennedy – who established the Peace Corps program, promoted the manned space program, stared down the Soviet Union during the tense Cuban Missile Crisis, and signed a Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty with Great Britain and the Soviet Union
- Statue of Liberty reverse
Add the limited-issue 2015-D Kennedy Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Presidential Series: Kennedy, John F.
- Year: 2015
- Product Type: Single Products