The last of five 2015 National Park quarter designs, this Uncirculated quarter features Saratoga National Park – site of the turning point of the American Revolutionary War.
- The 30th issue of the National Park quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse depicts British General John Burgoyne surrendering his sword to General Horatio Gates of the Continental Army at Saratoga, New York – which renewed hope for American independence and secured support from France
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors at San Francisco and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark
- Preferred Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2015-S Saratoga National Park quarter to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: San Francisco
- Year: 2015
- National Park Quarter Series: Saratoga National Historical Park, New York (2015)
- Material: Clad