Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2015-S Uncirculated National Park quarter honoring Bombay Hook National Park in Delaware.
- The 29th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Fourth issue of 2015
- Honors Bombay Hook National Park by showing a Great Blue Heron standing in the foreground and an Egret feeding in the background
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2015-S Bombay National Park quarter to your collection today.
- Mint: San Francisco
- National Park Quarter Series: Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, Delaware (2015)
- Year: 2015
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad