Morgan dollars are one of the world’s most popular coins. Add history to your collection with this 1898 silver dollar!
- 90% silver
- This 1898 Morgan silver dollar bears no mint mark
- Struck at the main U.S. mint in Philadelphia (at the time, mint marks were used only on branch mint issues)
- The 1898 silver dollar was struck during the year of the Spanish-American War
- This war was triggered when the U.S. battleship Maine was sunk in the harbor of Havana, Cuba. As a result, America sided with Cuba in its quest for independence from Spain.
Order today, and own a historic 1898 Morgan silver dollar!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1898
- Material: Silver