Featuring the third of four 2014 Presidential dollar designs, this Uncirculated coin depicts Herbert Hoover – who served as the 31st U.S. president from 1929-1933.
- Struck at the Denver Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- Featuring a "D" mint mark on the edge along with the date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- In mint Uncirculated condition
- Honors Herbert Hoover who proposed public works projects and business financing assistance to address the growing depression, and established the Federal Farm Board to stabilize the agricultural market
Add the limited-issue 2014-D Hoover Presidential dollar to your collection in preferred Uncirculated condition.
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Hoover, Herbert
- Year: 2014