Get an Uncirculated "P" Mint issue of the 2015 golden dollars depicting Sacagawea on the obverse, and featuring a new one-year-only reverse design honoring Native American contributions.
- Uncirculated Philadelphia Mint issue
- One-year-only reverse celebrates the Mohawk ironworkers and their contributions to the building of high-rise skylines in America
- Obverse depicts Lewis and Clark's young Shoshone guide Sacagawea and her child
Don't miss out on this Uncirculated "P" Mint issue of the 2015 Native American golden dollars with a unique and historic reverse design!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2015
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)