FLAT-RATE Shipping – only $6.95, regardless of size!
Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
Add this classic 1889 Morgan silver dollar to your collection!
- 90% silver
- Struck at the main U.S. mint in Philadelphia, this coin bears no mint mark
- Holds the distinction of being the highest-mintage issue of the Morgan dollar series
- Though many 1889 silver dollars were minted, millions of the coins were melted under the Pittman Act of 1918 and the Silver Act of 1942
- However, enough remain in existence that this “no mint mark” Philadelphia issue is very affordable in a range of collectible grades!
Order today to own this 1889 Morgan silver dollar!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1889
- Material: Silver