Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2014-S National Park quarter honoring Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado.
- The 24th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Fourth issue of 2014
- Honors Great Sand Dunes National Park by showing the dunes, and a mountain in the background. In the foreground, a father and son play in the sand near a creek
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2014-S Great Sand Dunes National Park quarter to your collection today.
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado (2014)
- Year: 2014
- Material: Clad
- State: Colorado