Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2014-S National Park quarter honoring Shenandoah National Park in Virginia.
- The 22nd issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Second issue of 2014
- Honors Shenandoah National Park in Virginia
- Reverse shows a hiker looking out from the top of Little Stony Man mountain
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2014-S Shenandoah National Park quarter to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Shenandoah National Park, Virginia (2014)
- Year: 2014
- Material: Clad