The last of four 2013 Presidential dollar designs, this Uncirculated coin honors Woodrow Wilson, who served as 28th U.S. president from 1913-1921.
- Struck only in limited quantities for collectors at the Denver Mint, with a “D” mint mark inscribed upon the edge
- In preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honors Woodrow Wilson who helped lead the Allies to victory in WWI, signed the Federal Reserve Act creating our national monetary system, and supported the 19th Amendment granting women the right to vote
Add the limited-issue 2013-D Woodrow Wilson Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Wilson, Woodrow
- Year: 2013