Highlight your collection with five 2009-2013 Native American dollars vibrantly enhanced in full color by Littleton's artists. Sacagawea is still featured on the obverse, while the reverse bears a richly colored design. Your 5-coin set features the:
- 2009 first-year dollar honoring agricultural contributions, with the planting of a Three Sisters garden
- 2010 dollar depicting the Hiawatha Belt and 5 bound arrows, celebrating government
- 2011 dollar honoring diplomacy, and depicting the sharing of a peace pipe. This represents the first formal peace agreement between European settlers and the Wampanoag tribe.
- The 2012 dollar recalls inter-tribal trade routes and proliferation of the horse
- The 2013 issue honors the first U.S. treaty with an Indian tribe after declaring independence from Britain, and features a turkey, howling wolf and turtle (symbols of the Delaware tribe)
- Each historic design is minted for one year only and never again!
A Littleton exclusive, our Native American dollars will add a splash of color to any collection! Order yours now.
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: Mixed Years
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)