Get the first 2013 Presidential dollar honoring William McKinley colorized by Littleton's artists on both sides.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only
- The portrait of William McKinley is tastefully color-enhanced by Littleton
- During McKinley's first term, the U.S. won the Spanish-American War and acquired Hawaii
- McKinley was assassinated in 1901 – about six months into his second term
- The Statue of Liberty on the reverse is also colorized with realistic hues
Add this exclusive eye-catching version of the 2013 McKinley dollar to your collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: McKinley, William
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: 2013