Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2013-S National Park quarter honoring Fort McHenry in Maryland where The Star Spangled Banner was written during the War of 1812.
- The 19th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2013-S Fort McHenry quarter to your collection today.
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Year: 2013
- Material: Clad
- State: Maryland