Get the 2012 Grover Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollar color-enhanced on both sides by Littleton's own artists.
- Honoring Grover Cleveland, 24th president from 1893-1897, after serving as the 22nd president from 1885-1889
- Cleveland helped usher in necessary federal regulation of commerce, fought against fraud and misuse of federal funds, and made appointments based on merit over party affiliation
- President Cleveland's portrait is colorized with natural life-like tones, while the Statue of Liberty on the reverse is enhanced with realistic hues
- 2012 Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollars are struck in limited quantities for collectors only and not released for circulation
Add Littleton's exclusive color-enhanced 2012 Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollar to your collection today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 2)
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: 2012