Own the first 2013 Presidential dollar honoring 25th U.S. president William McKinley, which will not be released for circulation.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only!
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated conditon
- First 2013 issue, with Philadelphia "P" mint mark inscribed on the edge along with date and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM
- During McKinley's first term in 1898, the brief Spanish-American War gave Guam, Puerto Rico and the Philippines to the United States
- The U.S. acquired Hawaii during the same year
- President McKinley was assassinated 6 months into his 2nd term in 1901
Add the limited-issue 2013-P McKinley Presidential dollar to your collection in Mint State condition.
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: McKinley, William
- Year: 2013