This scarce historic silver Washington quarter recalls the fateful attack on Pearl Harbor that catapulted America into the Second World War.
- Minted over 65 years ago in 90% fine silver
- Only 16 million quarters struck in 1941 at the San Francisco Mint
- Few survive in high grades today
- Uncirculated condition with full design details and original mint luster
Highlight your collection with this prized Washington quarter from the first year of U.S. involvement in WWII. Order today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1941
- Material: Silver