Collectors of newer quarter designs are scooping up the earlier traditional Washington issues, too. That's why now's the time to get a 90% silver Gem Uncirculated issue from 1939!
- 90% silver
- Choose a coin Certified by PCGS
- With an original mintage of 34 million, these were once easy to find – but not anymore!
- Silver melts of the '60s, '70s and early '80s took their toll
- With the commemorative quarter boom, earlier dates like this are quickly vanishing into collections
- Experts estimate that less than 1/2 of 1% of 1939 quarters survive in Gem Uncirculated grades
The pieces offered here have been graded by our experts, and/or then certified and encapsulated by PCGS. Don't let this early date Gem get away – order yours now!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1939
- Material: Silver