Get the 2012 Grover Cleveland (term 1) Presidential dollar color-enhanced on both sides by Littleton's own artists.
- Honoring the 22nd U.S. president – who fought fraudulent Civil War pensions and forced the railroads to give back more than 81 million acres of western lands obtained through bribery and kickbacks
- President Cleveland's portrait is colorized with natural life-like tones, while the Statue of Liberty on the reverse is enhanced with realistic hues
- Coinage brought to life in vivid color!
- 2012 Cleveland Presidential dollars are the second coins in the series struck in limited quantities for collectors only and not released for circulation
Add Littleton's exclusive color-enhanced 2012 Cleveland Presidential dollar to your collection today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 1)
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: 2012