Get the only 90% silver regular-issue Kennedy half dollar from the Philadelphia Mint in Uncirculated condition.
- From the first year of the Kennedy half dollar series in 1964
- Issued to honor President John F. Kennedy soon after his assassination
- The obverse features a profile of the popular young president, while the reverse is an adaptation of the Great Seal of the United States
- Due to rising silver prices, 1964 was the final year of 90% silver circulating U.S. coinage
Add this sought-after silver half dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1964