Get the fourth U.S. coin struck in circulating quality at the San Francisco Mint since 1981! Beginning in 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters will be struck at San Francisco for collectors only.
- Fourth 2012 design in quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Bears the prestigious San Francisco "S" mint mark to right of Washington profile and below in god we trust on the obverse
- Honors Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii, and depicts a close-up of the east rift of the Kilauea Volcano – one of the world's most active volcanoes
- In preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add this historic 2012-S Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park quarter to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii (2012)
- Year: 2012
- Material: Clad
- State: Hawaii