Get the 19th issue of the National Park quarter series, featuring Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, in Littleton’s colorful, informative Showpak® holder.
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Presented in exclusive Showpak holder featuring images and information about Fort McHenry in Maryland
With Littleton’s Showpak holders, you can learn about America’s most cherished natural sites and historic places as you collect the National Park quarters. Order your 2013 Fort McHenry quarter today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2013
- Material: Clad